The experience was absolutely Wonderful, the staff was very warm, they greeted us every time they saw us. They explained things at check-in. Marker 92 was a nice restaurant...we had drinks/sushi and breakfast......sitting outside watching the water and boats (yachts), tv's to watch for the NBA finals. They offer a late check-out on Sundays.......3pm. We went on a bike ride,... More
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel
- The Resort At Marinavillage Hotel Cape Coral
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Villageoffers you all the amenities of Tarpon Point Marina including four star waterfront views, plus resort luxuries such as room service, housekeeping and concierge services. Experience flawless service in our sleek tower of guest rooms and suites with sweeping views of the Caloosahatchee River, San Carlos Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Our traditional rooms and our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites range from 445 square feet to 2,195 square feet, with grand rooms, master suites, guest suites, and dining terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere, Amex, Olotels, Agoda, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.