Lovely laid back relaxing hotel, we were just very unlucky with the weather. We did manage to catch sight of the wonderful views on a couple of occasions and at other times we were sitting in a cloud watching the hotel disappear before our eyes. The pool looked amazing but was a little too cold for me although my husband... More
- Also Known As:
- Munduk Moding Plantation Hotel Gobleg
- Munduk Moding Plantation Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Munduk Moding Coffee Plantation Nature Resort and Spa is a luxury nature resort, spa and boutique hotel in North Bali on a working coffee plantation located close by Bali’s central lakes and Munduk hill station. The hillsides are covered with jungle, coffee trees, rice fields, and pretty much anything that grows on the island. With just a handful of villas and suites on some 5 hectares of land you can enjoy all this in privacy and genuinely relax far away from the crowds. Discover North Bali's culture through the complimentary daily activities which MMP provides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Munduk Moding Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.