I was visiting the area on business and stayed 1 night in room 202. I can't say enough about how wonderful the staff was. The room was beautiful and extremely comfortable. I dined for dinner as well as complementary breakfast. At dinner I went with the specials, a sweet and savory roasted squash soup, house salad, turkey dinner with all... More
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Woodstock Hill Hotel
- Inn At Woodstock Hill Hotel Woodstock
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended accommodation in Connecticut's Quiet Corner...Located in the Quiet Corner of Connecticut, The Inn at Woodstock Hill is a perfect setting for your wedding service and reception, guaranteed to make your big day a truly special event. You will be impressed by the Inn's indescribable beauty and ambiance, whether you visit for a fabulous wedding, a romantic weekend getaway or a delicious gourmet meal. We offer 21 comfortable guest rooms, each individually decorated, having a variety of amenities including private bath, television, telephone, radio and wireless Internet access, and air conditioning. Six rooms are furnished with four-poster beds, and eight rooms have working gas fireplaces. Lodging at the Inn is open year-round, and our restaurant dining hours are specified below as follows: Lunch Thursday through Saturday, a Brunch sit-down buffet on Sunday and Dinner each night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Inn at Woodstock Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.