We stayed for 8 nights at the resort. The owners and staff are lovely and very willing to help in all ways. The food is quite good, though the menu is rather small. Our kids loved the monkeys, dog, and talking birds. They were a real treat. I think, however, that the prices are very high for Lao. We did... More
- Also Known As:
- Zen Namkhan Boutique Hotel Ban Xieng Lom
- Zen Namkhan Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Luang Prabang at 12 km form the center, it's the perfect place to enjoy the breathtaking on the Namkhan River and mountains. You will be able to enjoy the NamKhan River with a serene boat ride, kayak or Trek around the Resort and Tad Sae Waterfall. The beautiful onsite restaurant offer excellent choice of menus, using ingredients from organic produces like herbs and vegetables. Unwind at the Ecological chlorine-free pool after a tiring day. Zen Namkhan Boutique Resort is a perfect sanctuary for leisure travelers who seek for sophistication within a serene environment.Please note the road to Luang Prabang is under construction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Olotels, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Zen Namkhan Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.