It's what I expected for about $70. I needed a cheap hotel located near the concert venue I was attending and this was it. I have stayed at worse hotels for the price. It was pretty clean and quiet. I didn't plan on spending to much time there anyway. I was glad I was located near a ton of restaurants.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Westminister Denver North Hotel
- Super 8 Westminister Denver North Hotel Westminster
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is conveniently located 11 mile north of Denver Downtown (Pepsi center, Coors Field, Mile High Stadium, Elitches). The RTD park-n-ride across from Hotel for Express bus service to DIA, Denver DTN, Boulder or just local transportation. Stay here, then Hub & Spoke to Estes Park, Ft. Collins, Greeley, Golden, Central City/Black Hawk. We're only 90 miles from Pikes Peak, Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs Area. Going to Water World, Boondocks, Jump Street ? Ride RTD to Rockies, Bronco, Nugget, AV's or CU-Buff games. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Westminister Denver North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.