We stayed in unit 3304, a ground floor unit with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths looking out over the valley. It was a split level design with bedrooms upstairs. There was a patio outside as well. Overall I was very impressed with the value, location, and service. The front desk workers were very helpful with answering our questions and calling the... More
- Also Known As:
- The West Condominiums Hotel Steamboat Springs
- The West Condominiums Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The West is one of Steamboat's favorite lodges no matter what season your visiting Steamboat Springs. It's not ski in/ ski out but it does have one of the shortest walks to the base of the ski area and gondola entrance. Sitting on a knoll, the 360 degree views are worth the stay. Free parking and Wi-Fi are a few of the great amenities and the complimentary winter shuttle service is the best in the boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Olotels, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and Expedia so you can book your The West Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.