We spent 2 nights in this extremely comfortable hotel on our recent 3 week tour of CA, AZ, UT and CO. We hated to leave this hotel, it was so comfortable. We had a suite with 2 large televisions. There was both Wi-Fi and a hard Internet connection on the desk, a gorgeous, ample bathroom with very modern fixtures, and... More
- Also Known As:
- Cambria Suites Pueblo Hotel
- Cambria Suites Pueblo Hotel Pueblo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel in style at SpringHill Suites by Marriott® in Pueblo Downtown, the all-suite hotel that seamlessly blends design and functionality offering the modern amenities you need to stay refreshed and focused – all at an affordable price. Spacious suites and vibrant lobbies offer flexible spaces perfect for working, meeting or relaxing in Pueblo. Take the stress out of travel with free Wi-Fi, relaxing pools and fitness centers. Our Market is open 24/7 for snacks and necessities. Enjoy our complimentary new breakfast with fresh choices for a customized start to your day– like eggs with local salsa or Greek yogurt and oatmeal complete with a toppings bar for a variety of options. Discover SpringHill Suites on your next visit to Pueblo and leave relaxed and refreshed. Conveniently located off I-25 exit 98B. 2 blocks from Pueblo Riverwalk and Historic District. 1 block from Pueblo Convention Center. Close to Pueblo Zoo, Ice Arena, and Colorado State Fair Grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.