My husband and I spent two nights without the kids at Mt. Princeton and we thought it was fabulous! Our favourite aspect was definitely relaxing in the Chalk Creek hot springs....so amazing, authentic, and something we've certainly never done before. The hot spring pools were great too - clean and warm, but the creek was our favourite for sure. We... More
- Also Known As:
- Mount Princeton Hot Springs Hotel Nathrop
- Mount Princeton Hot Springs Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A gorgeous natural oasis surrounded by towering peaks. Your perfect getaway, with every amenity. Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort is where you can do it all. Satisfy your quest for adventure, experience the healing powers of Colorado hot springs, and indulge in pampering spa treatments. Unlimited outdoor recreation alternatives for every interest, in every season, at every level. Gourmet meals, choice lodging, and our welcoming staff await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.