If you go to Boulder, the place to check out is Chautauqua Park. So in that respect, it makes Chautauqua Cottages an ideal choice since it is located right next to the park. The cottages themselves are also quaint like a mini home with all the basic amenities you would have in your home eg stove, microwave, toaster, dishes, silverware,... More
- Also Known As:
- Chautauqua Cottages Hotel Boulder
- Chautauqua Cottages Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Founded in 1898 this National Historic Landmark is nestled beneath Boulder’s Flatiron Mountains. We are 40 miles from DIA and 1.5 miles from the Pearl Street Mall in downtown Boulder. With year-round lodging in our 58 charming cottages and two lodges, we offer an exceptional setting for reunions, weddings, retreats or a romantic getaway. Enjoy dining at the historic Chautauqua Dining Hall, concerts, educational programs, silent films and the critically acclaimed Colorado Music Festival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Otel so you can book your Chautauqua Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.