Freeway close, restaurant close and Winery close. Shuttle will take you to different wineries! Breakfast was good and complimentary! Coffee and banana suited my just fine! Rooms were big with a couch, refrigerator with a desk. The bathrooms were small with the toliet being totally seperate from the shower. Not a fan of the sliding doors. Very noisey in the... More
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country Hotel
- Springhill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country Hotel Temecula
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites. A hotel with style and color. Airy spaces. All-suite expansiveness. Complimentary hot breakfast every morning. Fresh amenities and little luxuries. It's enough to make you forget the reason you're there. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Orbitz so you can book your SpringHill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.