I wouldn't recommend this hotel the pictures sure make it look very nice but its an old hotel in an ugly location. Its close even walking distance to Beach board walk but I'd rather pay the extra and stay closer.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Inn Santa Cruz Hotel Santa Cruz
- Pacific Inn Santa Cruz Hotel
- Hotel International Pacific
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Mediterranean-style hotel in Santa Cruz Pacific Inn is just blocks from the boardwalk and Santa Cruz Beaches. Choose from several accommodation options with high-speed wireless Internet access, microwaves, refrigerators and premium cable TV. For added luxury, we also have an enclosed heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi and Sauna. Enjoy the extended complimentary continental breakfast to start the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Pacific Inn Santa Cruz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.