Let me start by saying I have high standards been travelling a lot. The Lavender Inn suprised me in a positive way with free parking, WiFi, complimentary breakfast and champagne in our room. There were more but I'll let some of it be a suprise. The room and standards are quite good, value for money. Would love to stay here... More
- Also Known As:
- Lavender Inn By The Sea Hotel Santa Barbara
- Lavender Inn By The Sea Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along a sweep of California coastline reminiscent of the Côte d'Azur, guests can relax amid the soothing scent of lavender and soft ocean breezes at the Lavender Inn by the Sea. French-inspired paintings adorn the walls, lavender bouquets grace each room, and sunlight shimmers off the waters of the pool. Lavender Inn by the Sea's plush guest rooms feature pillow-top beds, down duvets, lavender-scented bath amenities, and a welcome bottle of Champagne. Savor a deluxe continental breakfast on the sunny patio, wine and cheese by the fire, and milk and cookies before bed. Surrounded by beautiful lavender gardens, the Lavender Inn by the Sea is just two blocks from Santa Barbara's picturesque beaches and yacht harbor. Stearns Wharf, the oceanfront bike path, and downtown shops and restaurants are all within walking distance. Golf courses, wineries, and the Santa Barbara Mission are just a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Lavender Inn by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.