we stayed in a private room in SB tourist hostel, the one (I guess they only have one) with a private bathroom for a night. all good and clean and quiet, it was a bit inconvenient that there were no bedlights, only one light on the ceilng. the second night we had to remove ourselves to a room without a... More
- Also Known As:
- Santa Barbara Tourist Hotel
- Santa Barbara Tourist Hotel Santa Barbara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful new hostel located two blocks from the beach and one block to State Street, famous for it's nightlife, restaurants, Spanish architecture and shopping. We are directly opposite the train station and walking distance from the bus station, with plenty of bike parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Santa Barbara Tourist Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.