My experience with this property has been quite consistent for my trips over the years. The staff is very helpful and property is maintained very well. They can improve their breakfast by changing the menu, else it gets very monotonous. Overall it is a nice place to stay!
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn San Francisco Airport/San Mateo Hotel San Mateo
- Residence Inn San Francisco Airport/San Mateo Hotel
- Residence Inn San Mateo
- San Mateo Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thrive on Long StaysBook your 2012 US Open stay at our newly Renovated Residence Inn by Marriott San Francisco Airport/ San Mateo hotel located 8.6 miles from San Francisco International Airport (SFO) and 20 miles from the tournament! Spacious suites with separate living and sleeping areas, fully equipped kitchens, and free high-speed Internet access provide guests the perfect extended stay accommodations. Join us for a complimentary breakfast buffet and light dinner Mon-Thurs evenings in our Gatehouse. Bridgepointe and Hillsdale Shopping Centers conveniently located to our hotel. Hotel is near many excellent golf courses including Mariners Point and Poplar Creek. Fun is found at attractions Malibu Grand Pix Go-Kart & Golf, San Mateo Expo Center, Coyote Point Recreational Area and San Francisco's major league sports events at Candlestick and AT&T Park. After all this excitement relax in the pool, spa and Sport Court at the Residence Inn by Marriott San Francisco Airport San Mateo hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn San Francisco Airport/San Mateo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.