Only safe place to stay overnight in Salinas. Staff was nice. Near chain food. Clean too. I would recommend thus location if you have to stay overnight in salinas. Very close to highway 101. Room was clean and up to Marriott standards. Near Ihop too.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Salinas Hotel
- Residence Inn Salinas Hotel Salinas
- Salinas Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get FREE high-speed Internet access at this Residence Inn. Located just 20 minutes from scenic Monterey and Carmel, the Residence Inn by Marriott Salinas Monterey is your home away from home. Residence Inn by Marriott has perfected the extended-stay experience by combining all the comforts of home with our passion for making every guest feel welcome. Our suites offer separate living and sleeping areas with fully equipped kitchens. Here, in the heart of the fertile Salinas Valley, you are mere moments from the top agriculture companies in the country, such as Fresh Express, Dole, Tanimura & Antle, and Taylor Farms. For leisure activities, we enjoy a close partnership with the National Steinbeck Center and its cultural facility, and within moments, you may enjoy the mesmerizing sites and tastes of Fisherman's Wharf, Cannery Row, the world-famous Monterey Bay Aquarium, the 17-Mile Drive and Carmel-by-the-Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Salinas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.