I went there with a grade 5 school group to explore Sacramento. Staff was very helpful and friendly. The facility is more or less clean, the kitchen is well equipped, they just need a knife sharpener. The girls' dorm room in the basement was a little smelly but OK. Breakfast could need little improvement (more items, milk, juice). The location... More
- Also Known As:
- Sacramento International Hotel
- Sacramento International Hotel Sacramento
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a rare opportunity to relax in the comfortable elegance of a beautifully restored 19th century Victorian mansion, one of California's best travel deals and America's most unique hostel. The 1885 mansion features lavish sitting rooms, stained glass skylights, elegantly carved stairways, and chandeliers, plus amenities including a fully equipped guest kitchen, game room, library, outdoor patio, Internet access, and on-site laundry and parking. Located near the Capitol. Private and shared rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Sacramento International Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.