In downtown Mendocino overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Great hotel with clean old fashion rooms, some with bathrooms down the hall. Great bar and restaurant. Nice gardens and plenty of parking in this busy tourist town.
- Also Known As:
- Mendocino Hotel And Garden Mendocino
- Mendocino Hotel And Garden
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constructed in 1878 and restored in 1975, The Mendocino Hotel Ocean & Garden Suites offers deluxe accommodations: luxurious, romantic, garden suites and cottages situated on two acres of botanical gardens with fireplaces, Italian marble vanities, private balconies and spectacular ocean or garden views. Enjoy antiques, fine art, down comforters, stained glass and Oriental carpets, 24/7 front desk concierge and two award-winning restaurants. ZAGATSURVEY reports “Victorian delights abound at this charming, period Mendocino Hotel restaurant with a California menu that’s right on the mark and sets the scene for locals as the "in place" and well worth the price." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Mendocino Hotel and Garden Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.