I stayed at the Toll House in Los Gatos Saturday November 23, 2013 through Monday November 25. The staff was very friendly, the room was clean. I felt very comfortable staying there alone.I had read reviews and did not experience noise in the hallways or loud parties. The only issue I had was the clock did not work and it... More
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection Los Gatos
- Toll Hotel Larkspur Collection
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Charmed. Toll House is a unique fusion of the warm intimacy of a small town hotel and modern sophisticated hospitality. Situated in the heart of beautiful Los Gatos, Toll House captures the charm and ambiance of historic downtown and is only steps away from a delightfully bustling array of chic boutiques and eateries. This charming boutique hotel is a peaceful retreat at the gateway to Silicon Valley offering personalized experiences tailored to guest’s individual needs and interests, from complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and movie libraries, to a full service business center and a knowledgeable concierge program. Additionally, the hotel offers signature brand elements, including Essential Elements bath and body products, high-tech efficiencies and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Just off the lobby is Three Degrees Restaurant, a place to entertain associates, celebrate old friends and perhaps meet some new ones. At every step, from cocktails in the bar to a meal under the stars, you'll find the friendliest wait staff in Los Gatos at your service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere, EasyToBook, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Toll House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.