Staffs are friendly and the service is definitely 5 stars. However, it turns out to be a disappointment since my expectation for Song Saa was high because the rate (approximately 1,500 USD per night) is substantially higher than the other private island resort we’ve been to. Yes, the rate is all inclusive with meals and drinks but the choice of... More
- Also Known As:
- Song Saa Private Island Hotel
- Song Saa Private Island Hotel Sihanoukville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Song Saa Private Island is a haven of sustainable luxury nestled in the undiscovered beauty of Cambodia’s Koh Rong Archipelago. With unique, world-class cuisine, stunning sunset views of the Gulf of Thailand, and an array of spa and wellness treatments, Song Saa offers the ultimate indulgence for mind, body and soul. Best of all, our commitment to environmental and community programs means you’ll be treading lightly on this special piece of paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splendia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Song Saa Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.