You're paying for the proximity of the beach. They charge you for parking, which is dumb since there aren't other alternatives...you're forced to park there, this includes guests. They ran out of cookies both days by 2pm. The rooms are a bit outdated, especially the furnishing and window coverings. Beds are comfy and heating system works.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Doheny Beach - Dana Point Hotel Dana Point
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Doheny Beach - Dana Point Hotel
- Doubletree Dana Point
- Doubletree Hotel Dana Point
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in enchanting Dana Point, Orange County midway between Los Angeles and San Diego along the Pacific Coast Highway, our hotel has proven a consistently popular choice among beach city tourists, wedding planners and business guests looking to turn that conference travel into an impromptu Southern California vacation getaway. Whether you are here for work or play, we've made sure there's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Amex, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Doheny Beach - Dana Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.