My sister and I booked four nights while we attended a medical conference at the San Diego convention center. My goal was to find a setting that was stress free, close to the beach and memorable. The location couldn't have been better. It was peaceful, quiet and bucolic. The B&B was charming from the outside, with a gorgeous garden and... More
- Also Known As:
- 1906 Lodge At Coronado Beach Hotel Coronado
- 1906 Lodge At Coronado Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For a truly relaxing getaway, choose the 1906 Lodge at Coronado Beach. Complimentary gourmet breakfast, parking, 5 PM wine, evening turndown, spa robes, internet, loaner beach chairs, TV/Cable/DVD, local calls. Walk to the beach and dozens of restaurants and shops. Luxury suites have a king bed, fireplace, spa tub, fridge, wet bar, porch or balcony, safe. Gov't per diem guests welcome, with $20 daily payment for food and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your 1906 Lodge at Coronado Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.