So relaxing! Great little diner in town...Country Hearth...fabulous food! We have been to other hot springs that have a horrible sulfur smell...not here! The water is crystal clear and HOT! We will come back after the snow falls.
- Also Known As:
- Surprise Valley Hotsprings Hotel Cedarville
- Surprise Valley Hotsprings Hotel
- Surprise Valley Hotsprings Cedarville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded...pristine...undisturbed. Welcome to the remote high desert valleys of northeastern California- come discover Surprise Valley Hot Springs. Bordered by the majestic Warner Mountains, Nevada's Hays Range, and ancient lake beds. This is the perfect getaway!Accommodations include deluxe and standard rooms, all have private outdoor hot tubs fed by a cascading waterfall of warm Artesian mineral water. Your room also includes a full or partial kitchen- just let us know what kitchen meets your individual cooking needs. You will find room to roam, quiet time, therapeutic massage, manicure, or pedicure, and vast opportunities for outdoor activities and exploration.Consider us your own private destination. ... more less