We stayed only one night but were able to go horseback riding to the waterfall, zip lining, mud bath, and hot pools. The rooms were awesome. Large and clean. Enjoyed the front porch hammock too. While the group went zip lining, I had a massage and facial. Super relaxing and enjoyable!
- Also Known As:
- Blue River Resort & Hot Springs Hotel
- Blue River Resort And Hot Springs
- Blue River Resort & Hot Springs Hotel Rincon De La Vieja
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue River Resort and Hot Springs is an authentic Costa Rica experience in the rainforests of Rincon de la Vieja. Our jewel is the spectacular natural mineral "green" hot spring pools – but that’s just the beginning. There is a large fresh water pool & bullet slide, the spa, botanical gardens, butterfly farm, iguana and frog pond and much more. Set out on several authentic eco Costa Rica adventure tours, all nearby. Eco-tours include visits to gorgeous blue volcanic rivers and waterfalls by horseback, nature walks, volcano hike, zip-lining across waterfalls and much more. The breadth of eco-nature tours will amaze you. Blue River Resort & Hot Springs offers luxury accommodation in new, spacious 720 square foot cabanas. Book your dream Costa Rica vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Blue River Resort & Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.