We had trouble finding a hotel in Calistoga for an affordable price that would let us stay on Saturday night only. Comfort Inn fit the bill; the rooms were fine, we really enjoyed the outdoor pool, jacuzzi and spa rooms, and Sean on the front desk was very helpful throughout our stay. I would definitely recommend the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs Of The West Hotel Calistoga
- Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs Of The West Hotel
- Clarion Collection Calistoga
- Clarion Collection Hotel Calistoga
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the legendary healing of Calistoga's geothermal mineral hot springs as you soak in our outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, followed by a relaxing turn in our steam room and dry sauna. Get your mornings started right with our fitness room and follow up your workout with our complimentary hot breakfast with eggs, sausage and biscuits. We also offer offsite spa services and packages at a renowned Calistoga day spa, as well as meeting and events space for groups and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn Calistoga, Hot Springs of the West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.