I was on a road trip with three others. We got two rooms for a night. The room I got had a serious mold problem, the very strong smell permeated the room. The owner's solution was to place a crummy box fan in the room. Sheets were old and covered with stains. The light switch was broken off, as well... More
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Travel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.