My husband and I are big fans of the Cabarete area of DR. We wanted to get away from the in-laws & family for a few days but not have to deal with the "resort" sorta atmosphere. (I like freedom to move around & check out different places to eat, lounges or bars rather then being confined to a resort... More
- Also Known As:
- Cabarete East Beachfront Hotel
- Cabarete East Beachfront Hotel Cabarete
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabarete East occupies approximately 2.75 acres on a pristine beach in one of the most beautiful and desirable areas on the north coast of the Dominican Republic. Our resort consists of luxurious oceanfront condominiums with spectacular beach and ocean views in tropical surroundings. It is the newest and most relaxing place in Cabarete to spend your holiday!!! Our spacious units are beautifully decorated with high-quality furniture and each has a balcony, kitchen, private bedrooms and bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Cabarete East Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.