We stayed two nights in the fabulous cabin with the terrace. We felt like we were in the jungle or Hawaii - either way, it was nice. The song birds woke us in the morning - so leave your alarm clock behind. Paula gave us a wonderful and very informative coffee tour - even so it was not the harvesting... More
- Also Known As:
- Argovia Finca Resort, Ruta Del Cafe Hotel
- Argovia Finca Resort, Ruta Del Cafe Hotel Tapachula
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of a lush tropical environment lies a unique and heavenly place, one of the most beautiful and prestigious old coffee plantations in Mexico: Argovia. The landscape, its rivers, its architecture and a mixture of the European culture and Indian Tradition, are the result of this extraordinary Resort located in the Sierra Madre of Chiapas. A diversified Agricultural concept. A different tourist experience. A fresh proposal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MexVax and Priceline so you can book your Argovia Finca Resort, Ruta del cafe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.