This is without doubt the best place I have ever stayed in my life. From the beautiful drive into the reserve, the house we stayed in was fabulous. Thatched roof, four poster beds, huge bathrooms. The food was lovely, plenty of it. It was cold when we stayed but we enjoyed Easter Sunday dinner with our friends round the log... More
- Also Known As:
- Gondwana Game Reserve Hotel Mossel Bay
- Gondwana Game Reserve Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gondwana Game Reserve provides the perfect safari break less than 4 hours drive from Cape Town and 45 minutes from George airport along South Africa’s popular Garden Route. The 11,000 hectare private game reserve offers a distinctive malaria-free safari experience in a spectacular mountain and Fynbos landscape adding vivid colour and interest to a Big Five wilderness experience. This exclusive reserve offers guests attentive service, superb cuisine, inspiring interiors, expert game rangers and a fun Junior Ranger Program for the kids. Kwena Lodge boasts 14 Khoi-San inspired Kwena Rooms. Each open plan suite is nestled into its spectacular surrounds with 180-degree views of the spectacular surrounds overlooking 2 waterholes where elephant frequent. The rooms offer sky lights for star gazing, clay pot fireplaces and deep baths to keep you warm upon return from an evening game drive. The spacious lodge facilities include a large infinity pool, chic open-plan lounge and bar, with food and beverage services offered in an elegant dining room set around 2 open fireplaces or in the outdoor boma. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Splendia, Priceline, HostelBookers, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Gondwana Game Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.