If it's disconnecting you're looking for ,Denis Island is for you. Leave your shoes & cellphones in your room. Get a good book and a beach towel and simply relax. Walks around the island are a perfect way to get your exercise. Scuba diving is a great way to spend your time. Food is good, service is friendly, experience is... More
- Also Known As:
- Denis Island Seychelles Hotel
- Denis Island Seychelles Hotel Denis Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical hideaway where one can enjoy the barefoot luxury of island living. Be seduced by the understated elegance of the twenty five private beachfront cottages and the exquisite cuisine tempting the gourmet’s palate. Share new found passions- fishing and diving amongst the most thrilling or embrace the organic culture and appreciate this rare ecosystem with its numerous conservation activities. Denis island is very accessible, with flights everyday to/from the main island of Mahé. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Denis Private Island Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.