The Dragon Inn was recommended to me for a few days away and I found it to be very welcoming and enjoyable. The staff were very friendly and the food is highly rated. The rooms are spacious and very fit for purpose. The garden area is great for families. Crickhowell itself has everything you could want for a few days... More
- Also Known As:
- Dragon Inn Crickhowell Hotel
- Dragon Inn Crickhowell Hotel Crickhowell
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Character 18th C Hotel, very popular with guests who enjoy a quiet traditional hotel and a relaxed informal atmosphere. The hotel is a family-run establishment which prides itself on a warm and friendly welcome. Good position in centre of picturesque Crickhowell on the river Usk. Situated at the heart of the Brecon Beacons, The Dragon Hotel is the ideal place for walkers or anybody who enjoys the outdoors. Magnificent walks available from right outside our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Dragon Inn Crickhowell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.