Beautiful old house; the room was clean and comfortable with character, overlooking the garden. The breakfast was great. The ancient village of Lacock was a short walk away with a few pubs to choose from. Parking on the property. An excellent base for exploration of a wide range of historical sites in the area.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Rectory Hotel Lacock
- The Old Rectory Hotel
- The Old Rectory Lacock, Wiltshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delightful Victorian Rectory, just a stroll from the beautiful village of Lacock, famous for its film location. Excellent pubs nearby. Large elegant rooms with all facilities. Beautiful views over garden. Recommended in the Independent on Sunday and Wiltshire Breakfast Award. 12 miles from Bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, EasyToBook, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Old Rectory reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.