When I tell you that 'For the Toilets, Follow The Books' is the direction you follow, you'll realise this is not a hotel of the norm. The Millers wrote books about antiques and the hotel is full of quirky pieces - a bear holds the curtains back in the entrance hall, chandeliers hang outside the hotel, Neptune on his waves... More
- Also Known As:
- Millers At The Anchor Hotel
- Millers At The Anchor Hotel Porlock
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For over 200 years the Anchor has served Porlock Weir's 15th-century harbor for sailors, walkers and huntsmen alike. Where Exmoor meets the sea, Porlock Weir is an idyllic working harbor with stunning coastal views. Martin Miller together with his daughter Tanya have created a hunting lodge by the sea. This 14-bedroom hotel is crammed with Martin's antiques and curiosities. The Anchor has all the hallmarks of his unique style. Roaring log fires, candlelit sensuality, books by the thousand and bowls of fruit and sweets, all washed down with a Millers award winning Gin and tonic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Millers At The Anchor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.