My husband and I stayed a couple of days here while passing through the Loire Valley. I can't say enough about the beauty and tranquility of Chateau de Nazelles. Stylish, rustic rooms face out on lovely gardens which overlook the countryside. Breakfast is great and the owner is very sweet and helpful. If you are looking for a centrally located... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Nazelles Amboise Hotel Nazelles Negron
- Chateau De Nazelles Amboise Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We warmly welcome you to Chateau de Nazelles, an authentic and intimate sixteenth-century manor surrounded by extensive and tranquil grounds. Snuggled on a hillside across the River Loire from Amboise (1.6 miles) and nearby Château de Chenonceau (10 miles), Chateau de Nazelles is ideally situated to visit all the castles of the Loire Valley. Dating back to 1518, residence of the Lords of Nazelles, the chateau, a listed historical monument, was also a wine estate for many centuries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Chateau de Nazelles Amboise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.