I can honestly say this was one of the best vactions I have taken so far. Manger’s Tim and Julia are just great people and along with the other Staff Michelle, Patricia, Bull and wranglers Brad, Jenna and Shane you feel at home from the first day. The Ranch is set up to give the feel of an old time... More
- Also Known As:
- Apache Spirit Ranch Hotel
- Apache Spirit Ranch Hotel Tombstone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breathtaking views, 272 acres of unspoiled land and a guest ranch designed like an Old Western town, this is the Apache Spirit Ranch. We are located 2 miles Northwest of Tombstone in the vastness of the Arizona desert, built on historic Apache land. Stay where cowboys and Indians used to fight, feel the spirit of the Apaches, breathe the air of the Wild West. The Apache Spirit Ranch is a guest ranch that invites you to experience the vacation of a lifetime. Go on a trail ride to explore the area, sit at the campfire and listen to live music or take a walk to the monument of Tombstone’s founder Ed Schieffelin. The Apache Spirit Ranch offers you an all-inclusive vacation that contains accommodation, all meals, soft drinks, riding activities and ranch entertainment. If you have always dreamt of experiencing the Wild West this is your chance to do it. No other guest ranch is located in an area with this much history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Apache Spirit Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.