We stayed one night in October. Breakfast the next morning was better than average. Helpful people there. Reasonable price of $99 for a weekend night Will stay there again. Nice and close to Old Town.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Scottsdale Paradise Valley Hotel
- Residence Inn Scottsdale Paradise Valley Hotel Scottsdale
- Residence Inn Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Residence Inn by Marriott Scottsdale Paradise Valley. Each spacious studio and two bedroom suite features a modern kitchen, complete with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances; multifunctional "great room" area including flat panel TVs; comfortable home office work station with the latest in technology including complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access; and luxurious linen. Guests can make themselves at home throughout the day in our brand new lobby with a large high-definition TV, free wireless internet access, and complimentary hot breakfast buffet and evening socials. Enjoy year-round sunshine in the heart of Scottsdale, AZ, minutes from Old Town Scottsdale's fine dining, night clubs, art galleries and world-class shopping. The area is also popular for hiking, biking, horseback riding and over 200 golf courses. All this just 12 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport! Pets are always welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Scottsdale Paradise Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.