This hostel was very comfortable and clean. Our room had an en suite bathroom and we enjoyed our stay here. The location was very good, even though it was up quite a steep hill it was nearby to the restaurants and shops and Banos is very hilly anyway so that wasn't a problem. The staff are lovely and very helpful... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Princesa Maria Hotel
- Hostal Princesa Maria Hotel Banos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Princess Maria is a 3 floor building, with wooden floors, well equiped kitchen, large spacious rooms, hot water private bathroom and much more...The adress of our hostel is Rocafuerte y Mera (esquina)To find us you have to walk 3 blocks straight to the park and 3 blocks to the right following rocafuerte street Up The Hill, we are a blue building right on the upper corner of Rocafuerte street.If by any reason you cant manage to see where are we located you can call us and we will be ready to tell you an accurate description of our address.Princesa Maria is not a party hostal, we are a small and cozy business, we offer the basic services for you to enjoy your stay in Banos/Tungurahua, Nothing Luxurious, we just give you enough things to feel at home within an environment of respect and happiness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Hostal Princesa Maria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.