The hotel is far away from downtown Ushuaia, which is good in my POV. It is just by the Beagle Channel, so try to get a room facing the strait. It is just gorgeous! Rooms are spacious and the service is very good. It is well worth the price.
- Also Known As:
- Los Cauquenes Hotel Ushuaia
- Los Cauquenes Resort And Spa
- Los Cauquenes Hotel
- Los Cauquenes Ushuaia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at one of the most exotic places in the world, at the shore of Beagle Channel and with a beautiful view of the snow-covered peaks of the imposing Andes Mountain Range, Los Cauquenes matches his rustic architecture in lenga wood and stone, with an impressive natural surrounding to offer a unique experience in high standard hotels. The quality of service offered, leaves behind everything known so far in Ushuaia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Venere, Olotels, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Los Cauquenes Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.