The hotel is located two blocks from the main street and the people on the reception desk was very attentive. The bed was wonderful, I had a good sleep on there. The wifi worked perfectly and with good speed. However, the hotel seems to be old and "tired"; it could receive an update. In fact it seems to have a... More
- Also Known As:
- Michelangelo Hotel El Calafate
- Hotel Michelangelo El Calafate, Patagonia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are equipped with individual regulating heating, cable 32’’ LCD TV, telephone, minibar, safety box, hair dryer, bathroom with bath and amenities.There is free internet access and WI FI.Smoking in rooms is not allowed.In Michelangelo Restaurante, our guests can choose either to eat within the menu or under middle american plan. They can also ask for a lunchbox to take for the excursions.We are located in the centre of the city, only two blocks from the main street and shopping area. We take Visa, Mastercard and American Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Michelangelo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.