My husband,myself and 18 year old granddaughter stayed 2 nights the first week of June such a lovely place. very clean and quiet We would stay here again.The cabins a very clean and large.The location is close to the city but you still feel that you are in the jungle.The lobby dining room is large but inviting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No matter what your interests are, La Aldea de la Selva Lodge offers the lifestyle you naturally prefer. Relaxing, hiking down the rain forest trails, being in contact with the wildlife, daring to the adventure of rappelling in the canopies or simply discovering new aspects of cooking hand in hand with our chef. Staying at La Aldea de la Selva Lodge means getting embarked on a memorable voyage through the local culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your La Aldea de la Selva Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Aldea De La Selva Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- La Aldea De La Selva Lodge And Spa
- La Aldea De La Selva Hotel