Elephant Hide lodge is a gem! what an amazing place to stay, amazing views, stunning rooms, a breakfast fit for royalty, most friendly staff and just a general welcome, homely feel, I was truly blown away! I would recommend Elephant Hide lodge to anyone, such a special place! We will definitely be back!!! (sooner rather than later)
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Hide Of Knysna Guest Hotel
- Elephant Hide Of Knysna Guest Hotel Knysna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on top of the Welbedacht Cliff Tops 3km from Knysna Town, the Lodge overlooks the Knysna Lagoon and the Outeniqua mountains. The theme of the Lodge is one based on natural beauty with stone and wood architecture combining to give that comfortable earth feel.Four of the suites have magical views onto the Knysna lagoon from every corner of the room. The fifth and sixth suite while still enjoying lagoon views are embedded in indigenous “fynbos” surroundings attracting numerous bird species and giving that “hidden away” feeling. Enjoy a relaxing spa-bath while gazing into infinity. All the suites have double showers with views and are private.The lodge is a family run business that prides itself on personal service and ensuring an unforgettable experience for all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Elephant Hide of Knysna Guest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.