I took an 82 year old lady who wanted to see the whales to Hermanus. We booked at the Misty Waves and little did we realise that we would be able to see them from our breakfast table in this magnificent dining room. What a view and what an excellent breakfast. This hotel is beautifully appointed with period pieces of... More
- Also Known As:
- Misty Waves Boutique Hermanus
- Hotel Misty Waves Boutique
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misty Waves Boutique Hotel**** Lie in bed and watch the whales from your ultra luxury suite. Amazing new additions done to the already stunning hotel! Very impressive Penthouse Level Suites like most rooms with magnificent views on the whales in season. The popular Waves Restaurant for buffet breakfasts with stunning sea views and the new WAVES Restaurant for Lunch & Dinners with cosy fireplace. Enjoy the Sun heated pool and whirlpool or the private Jacuzzi! Just a four minute walk to the historic Hermanus Village Centre with craft markets, Whale House Museum, Old Harbour Museum and 30 plus excellent restaurants to choose from. Hotel also arranges a variety of nature experiences such as water rafting, water tubing, shark cage diving, whale watching in season, forest adventures such as tree top sliding, rock climbing and scenic quadbike trips through the Hemel & Aarde with world famous wine estates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Misty Waves Boutique Hotel Hermanus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.