The beds were old, the breakfast was nasty, and the front desk clerk was rude. Other than that, not a good place to stay...
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Lake Havasu Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Days Inn Lake Havasu Hotel
- Days Inn Lake Havasu City
- Lake Havasu City Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn is centrally located to restaurants, shopping, and 2 blocks from the London Bridge. Enjoy our complimentary breakfast and wi-fi with every room. You’re welcome to BBQ a bite to eat by the heated pool and jacuzzi. Bring the boat, we have plenty of parking for you at no cost. Don’t forget Fido, we’re pet friendly too. Take advantage of our extended stay or Stay and Jet Ski packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Lake Havasu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.