stayed here as part of three centre self drive safari. Bungalow basic but had everything we needed. Site itself great, with good restaurants and shops. This is the largest of the camps, but it was still nice and peaceful. Our bungalow was near the river. We had a fridge outside. Would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Skukuza Restcamp - Kruger National Park Hotel
- Skukuza Restcamp - Kruger National Park Hotel Kruger National Park
- Skukuza Restcamp Kruger National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Skukuza is the Kruger National Park's largest rest camp and administrative headquarters. It is situated on the southern banks of the Sabie River. The myriad of birds and wild game in the area is easily spotted by going on bush walks and game drives. ... more less