The tents are rather dirty. Wholes in the musquito windows. It had a weird smell and it was way to hot in there. The food was not good.Not good at all. The only OK thing we had was the lunch we had to pay extra for. Buffet was not good. Breakfast was terrible! Would not go back and would not... More
- Also Known As:
- Faircity Nkambeni Tented Camp Hotel Kruger National Park
- Faircity Nkambeni Tented Camp Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An authentic Kruger National Park experience with friendly staff, clean serviced en-suite canvas chalets with bush views, a restaurant and bar with real South African food and drink overlooking a waterhole with resident hippos and a range of optional safari activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Nkambeni Tented Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.