Breakfast buffet, an excellent Customer Manager and a large enough room with a balcony... I am afraid theer is nothing else worth mentioning about this property. Try and avoild lunch and dinner here. There is an apology of a bar. The folks at the front desk are inadequately trained leading to long waits at the desk at check in and... More
- Also Known As:
- Coastlands On The Ridge Hotel
- Coastlands On The Ridge Hotel Durban
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coastlands Hotels and Resorts presents Durbans’ new style icon: Coastlands on the Ridge. This luxurious four star hotel is situated on the popular Ridge Road in Musgrave and boasts spectacular panoromic views over the Durban CBD, harbour and surrounding area. Each room is beautifully decorated with all the necessary amenities of luxury and comfort one would expect and from your rooms balcony you will be able to enjoy Durbans’ sky and coast line and even watch the ships come into harbour. Coastlands on the Ridge also has a beauty spa where you can be pampered before an event or de-stressed after a hectic day in conference. The location of the hotel offers easy access to Durban central and the Albert Luthuli International Convention Centre. The hotel is 35 minutes from King Shaka International Airport. Coastlands on the Ridge Hotel has six floors and one hundred and one bedrooms, which offer twin and double rooms, including two executive suites, with interleading twin rooms if required. Each standard room is approximately 30m2. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Coastlands on the Ridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.