Nice place and the rooms are so huge for me and very nice furnished and very clean as well. The best for families also the staff are so friendly. First i went to the other michaelanglo by mistake but it is so close and make sure you go to the right one which is michaelanglo towers.
- Also Known As:
- Michelangelo Towers Hotel Sandton
- Michelangelo Towers Hotel
- Michelangelo Hotel Johannesburg
- Michelangelo Towers Sandton, Greater Johannesburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Michelangelo Towers rises a majestic 146 meters above the Sandton skyline and is the tallest building in Sandton, third tallest building in Johannesburg and fifth tallest commercial structure in South Africa.This luxurious and spacious accommodation in Sandton is ideal for both the corporate traveler and leisure seeker. Classically inspired through the use of conventional arches, sandstone finishes and mouldings. Contemporary modern details including stainless steel and glass balustrades and aluminum framed sliding, folding and stacking doors and windows.The elegant rooms boast panoramic views over the Magaliesburg and Gauteng skyline.The Michelangelo Towers is ideally situated within easy reach of the Sandton Convention Centre and the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, making it the ideal venue for high powered business executives.The Michelangelo Towers comprises of 194 luxury apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Michelangelo Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.