Rooms clean and well equipped, location is very good, safe to walk around. The mall almost next door, by the way, visit the African market at the Mall, very reasonable prices and lots of souvenirs, wait if you can for the Roof Market on Sundays, even more things to see and fun. Very good Fitness room. Great restaurant, try the... More
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Johannesburg - The Rosebank Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Johannesburg - The Rosebank Hotel Rosebank
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Johannesburg – The Rosebank is a modern and stylish Johannesburg Hotel that is ideally located for business and leisure travel. The establishment is only 30 minutes drive from O.R.Tambo International Airport and a short drive from the Johannesburg and Sandton Business Districts. The hotel is in walking distance of the Rosebank Mall and the African Craft Market that offers visiting guests a wide array of up-market shopping and dining options. The hotel’s central location makes it the ideal base to access famous Johannesburg tourist attractions such as the Apartheid Museum, Lion Park and Soweto. Coca Cola Park Stadium and Wanderers Cricket Ground , both major sports stadiums are within 10 minutes drive from the hotel.If you do not feel the need to venture out of the hotel, we offer the various dining options such as the Butcher Block, Fresh Restaurant and the Rosebank Cafe. For some of the most famous cocktails in Johannesburg, our very own funky and trendy Circle Bar is the place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Crowne Plaza Johannesburg - The Rosebank reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.