This hotel was average and I would rate it similar to a Super 8. The hotel was on the outdated side but was clean. We even got stuck in the elevator. Based on the response of the front desk agent, this is not uncommon.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Green Valley Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Green Valley Hotel Green Valley
- Holiday Inn Green Valley
- Green Valley Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Holiday Inn Express Hotel located in the heart of the Sahuarita and Green Valley communities near Tucson. The only hotel having a heated indoor pool in Green Valley with spa, sun deck, complimentary deluxe Continental breakfast with hot food items including , fresh fruit and juice. Additional features include: restaurant/bar within walking distance (1 block), convenient freeway access, near shopping city Nogales, Mexico 40 miles, San Xavier Mission, Titan Missile Site, Copper Mine, Tubac art city , beautiful hiking and birding location and ample parking. Travelers with pets are welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Green Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.