We stayed a couple of nights en route from the peninsula to Manuel Antonio, and it was a great decision. It's a lovely boutique hotel, with the rooms opening onto the pool, surrounded by quiet farmland. The staff are really friendly and helpful. If you aren't driving and want to go into Jaco, you get a free cab ride, or... More
- Also Known As:
- El Paso De Las Lapas Hotel Jaco
- El Paso De Las Lapas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular view over a virgin mountain of dense vegetation just 5 minutes from Jacó and Herradura Beaches. Our 10 luxury suites have their own private terrace and fully equipped kitchen, 2 Queen Beds and 1 Twin Bed, AC, LCD TV, drinkable water, mini bar, safety security box, hair dryer. Internet and breakfast included without schedule, when you wanted,so you can enjoy your vacation.Our nature surrounded Spa, two swimming pools with water slide, cascade and cozy sunbathing beds located at our Teak natural wooden decks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Venere, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your El Paso de las Lapas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.