My family and I stayed here for 3 nights to attend a wedding in Point Clear. Our room had a king-size bed and a pull-out sofa, as well as a small refrigerator and microwave. Everything was very clean. The hotel was probably the quietest one I've ever stayed in. It's near the highway, but in a little valley so the... More
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Mobile / Daphne, Eastern Shore Hotel Spanish Fort
- Courtyard Mobile / Daphne, Eastern Shore Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Mobile Bay's newest hotel with simply refreshing value and amenities that help busy travelers make the most of their time on the road. Features include a bistro serving made-to-order hot breakfast and dinner, Starbucks Coffee, an evening lounge, business center and free wi-fi. Spread out in our spacious lobby, relax in our indoor pool and whirlpool, or stay fit in our fitness facilities. Courtyard: It's a New Stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Olotels, Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Mobile / Daphne, Eastern Shore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.